Our divorce attorney offers consultations by phone or Zoom Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5:00 PM.
To schedule a consultation call our office at (916) 250-1610.
We charge a discounted rate of $100 for a 30-minute consultation.
3800 Watt Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
Note – If arriving after 5 PM or on the weekend please call on arrival for entry into the building.
How Much Do You Charge?
I charge a retainer fee as low as $1,000 when clients agree to pay in the future by credit card. Of course, if there is an upcoming hearing or court date I may charge more to secure my availability.
Like any divorce attorney I charge by the hour as I work your case. My hourly rate is $325 per hour payable by credit card.
Like any divorce attorney, I take a retainer payment and bill against that amount. For example, I may require a retainer payment of $1,000 payable by credit card and bill against that at $325 per hour as I work on your case. After 2 hours (2 hours x $325 per hour = $650) you would have $350 of your retainer remaining.
Monday – Saturday
8 AM – 6 PM
By Appointment Only
We offer consultations to (1) help prospective clients learn more about our services and (2) determine whether we can accept the prospective client’s case. Due to our case load we are not able to accept every case. Please review the following points to learn more about our consultation policy:
- We are unwilling to give a consultation, legal advice, or discuss the possibility of being your lawyer over the phone.
- An attorney-client relationship can only be formed by signing a representation agreement and paying the attorney.
- We can discuss your family law issue, legal options, and strategy.
- We cannot complete paperwork or judicial council forms during a consultation.
- We cannot, nor can any attorney, guarantee a particular outcome.
- Consultations can last up to 30 minutes.